The Largest fraternal organization, where each man has a responsibility to make the world a better place.
The first preliminary meeting for the organization, was held in the parlor of the Alhambra hotel in 1894.
Meet the officers of the Alhambra Masonic Lodge no. 322, Free and Accepted Masons.
Alhambra Masonic Lodge no.322
Held the 1st Monday of each month
Dinner – 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Meeting – 7:30pm to Conclusion.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Announcements as of Nov & Dec 2015
*Christmas dinner – Our annual Christmas dinner will be held at the lodge this year on Saturday Dec 12th. The meal will be free as always to brothers, their family and friends. Please RSVP by calling Jack Shi at 562-481-1953.
* The 2016 Installation of Officers will be held on Saturday December 19th, 2015 at 4:30pm. Please show up with friends and family to this public event. Everyone is also invited to the free dinner immediately following the ceremony. Please RSVP by calling Jack Shi at 562-481-1953.
* The 2016 Installation Program can be found in the Gallery Section.
* Our annual Opening Kickoff breakfast will be on Sunday, January 24th, 2016 from 8am to noon! Tickets are $8 per person for an all you can eat buffet of pancakes, bacon, ham, hash browns, orange juice and more! You can pre-order tickets by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just showing up at the door! (pre-orders are greatly appreciated!)
* Congratulations to Brother Bob Holder and his 50 years as a Master Mason. The awards ceremony was held on Oct 5th, 2015. Photos of the event may be found in the gallery.
* Please welcome Elmen Ortiz, our newest affiliated member from the Burbank Lodge. He received affiliation on the October 5th Stated Meeting.